Saturday, November 1, 2014
Memo #3 addendum
I am clear in my mind what I plan to ask during the interview, but apparently that did not come out on my blog last week. So my specific questions include the following:
1. As a teacher, what do you feel is the biggest reason students with learning disabilities struggle with writing?
2. As a Special Education Teacher what were you taught in theory is the best approach to teaching learning disabled students?
3. Are these strategies similar or different to those researched in my secondary sources?
4. Do you implement these strategies in the classroom? If so which ones are or are not successful?
5. Over the years has your practice led you to new strategies than what you were taught in school?
6. If so what are they?
7. Is there a type of writing that students with special needs excel at?
8. What type of writing do you feel is most beneficial to the student?
9. Do state standards reflect this?
Hope this clarifies some ambiguity to what direction I was going in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment